Now its time to look clearly at what not really going for your dreams has cost you – mentally, emotionally, spiritually and financially. Give your full attention and commitment to this exercise. It is vital for creating the kind of success that you deserve to have in your life.
Spend two or three minutes on each of the questions below. Don’t take a lot of time thinking about your responses. Just write the first thoughts that come in to your mind. Play full out and really go for it.
1) What is the cost of playing small and not really going for your dreams and not really playing full out in life?
2) What has that cost you so far in life? What does it cost you spiritually? What does it cost you emotionally? Financially?
3) What would it continue to cost you if you were to carry on playing small and not really going after your dreams? What would it cost you over the next year? Over the next 3 years? The next 5 years?
4) Then what would it cost you ultimately in your life? What would you lose out on? What would you miss out on? What’s the ultimate price that you would have to pay for selling yourself short, playing small and not going for your dreams?
5) What do you stand to gain by stepping up and making the commitment today to play full out, follow your heart, and live your dreams? What’s the ultimate benefit?
6) When you achieve the ultimate benefit, what will that allow you to do or have?
7) What’s important to you about those benefits?
8) How committed are you to that?
What are you waiting for……
DARE TO DREAM AGAIN AND PLAY FULL OUT!